Java J2EE Developer
Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, Manufacturing, Banking & Finance, Insurance, Education, IT/Software, Media/ Entertainment
US Citizen, Green Card, OPT-EAD, CPT, H-1B,
H4-EAD, L2-EAD, GC-EAD
To Be Discussed Later
W-2 (Consultant must be on our company payroll. C2C is not allowed)
· Profound insights into Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management, Threading, caching, performance and others)
· Providing technical leadership in building J2EE Platform features.
· Deep understanding and experience in building Enterprise Architecture solution – excellent in understanding and implementing design patterns – such as Front-controller, MVC, Interceptors, singleton, Factory method/template, Abstract, and others.
· Object Oriented Design methodologies, SOA, building microservices and web services security.
· Build and manage templates, widgets, and pattern library components.
· Deep hands-on experience in architecting and building re-usable components such as Error handling, Persistence Layer
· Experience with web service standards (REST, ODATA and SOAP).
· Development expertise using Entity framework.
· Very strong Database experience – Oracle, SQL Server.
· Expert in software design patterns
· Azure Cloud experience
· Experience in SAP Hana Platform and SF HCM a plus.
ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE TECHNOLOGIES LLC is an equal opportunity employer inclusive of female, minority, disability and veterans, (M/F/D/V). Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status. ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE TECHNOLOGIES LLC will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters. Nor will ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE TECHNOLOGIES LLC require in a posting or otherwise U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract