Infotainment Software Engineer
Infotainment Software Engineer
Manufacturing, Utilities/ Energy, IT/Software
US Citizen, Green Card, OPT-EAD, CPT, H-1B,
H4-EAD, L2-EAD, GC-EAD
To Be Discussed Later
W-2 (Consultant must be on our company payroll. C2C is not allowed)
• Develop code in multiple languages like C/ C++, Java and Kotlin.
• Develop scripts using Automotive Controller Area Networks and Work on CAN Communication protocol between the ECU's.
• Work with quality lead, project management and engineering teams to identify and resolve issues.
• Create and update test plan, ensure test cases across multiple platforms and builds.
• Implement and test software designs on a PC environment and as well as embedded target hardware.
• Report and log issues into bug tracking system, include track files and necessary steps to recreate.
• Develop and execute scripts and cases across multiple platforms and builds.
• Understand software requirements and software architecture and perform In Vehicle.
• Requirement analysis, review discussions and software development planning.
• Gain experience with automotive software development, including agile development processes, continuous integration environments.
• Develop software for application software components for vehicle features for instrument clusters.
• Work on APl's related to RTE and Application at the software level.
• Work on instrument cluster features including gauges, odometer and SDM.
• Involve in planning with management, Team leads and Release Engineers to communicate scope of development and delivery timelines.
• Utilize SCM tools GIT, JIRA, RTC and tools used for embedded development.
• Perform Integration, build, and release of firmware images for General Motors platform.
• After release of the product, continue to support the product through a warranty period, and be engaged in defect triage, bugfixes, and hotfixes for critical issues.
• Create Test Suites from requirements document and create tasks and tracking their progress.
• Connect different circuit/hardware setups, to test new software coded builds for any defects or issues.
• Flash the software onto hardware for testing purposes and validate the observed results with the expected results.
• Monitor the CAN messages during the testing procedure and collecting QNX/Android logs while testing and reviewing them for any crashes.
• Communicate with the developers to validate the software coded builds and create a test report for further analysis, linked to the logs.
• Expand existing software to meet the changing needs of key demographics.
• Develop a new software product from the ground up, staying true to the company's core values and needs while lending own creativity to the mix.
• Focus on creating fault-tolerant programming and create scalable, automated solutions for the customer base.
ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE TECHNOLOGIES LLC is an equal opportunity employer inclusive of female, minority, disability and veterans, (M/F/D/V). Hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination and all other employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, national origin, citizenship/immigration status, veteran status or any other protected status. ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE TECHNOLOGIES LLC will not make any posting or employment decision that does not comply with applicable laws relating to labor and employment, equal opportunity, employment eligibility requirements or related matters. Nor will ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE TECHNOLOGIES LLC require in a posting or otherwise U.S. citizenship or lawful permanent residency in the U.S. as a condition of employment except as necessary to comply with law, regulation, executive order, or federal, state, or local government contract